On behalf of mother earth's new year I thought I'd compile a few easy resolutions to make a part of your daily habits.
If any of these become routine we will be one step closer to making our planet a little greener and it might even save you a little money.
- Turn off the water while brushing your teeth.
- When you go to bed turn your thermostat down a few degrees
- Buy some reusable grocery bags and use instead of paper or plastic
- Recycle the newspaper, junk mail or magazines either with your garbage company or look for a recycling dumpster in your neighborhood
- Repurpose household items. For some ideas click here to read an article I wrote for Gomestic.org awhile back. If you like the article I'd appreciate it if you click I like it!