Over the last few months I have signed up for various restaurant e-newsletters. I did this basically for the free food offers - free appetizers, free desserts, and even gift certificates. With a tighter economy and lower income it really comes in handy when the family wants to go out to eat.
When signing up for the e-newsletters you obviously add in contact information and there is always a line for your birth date. Well, next week is my birthday and when I opened up my email I found a bunch of emails from various restaurants wishing me a happy birthday. All the emails were like little presents with various offers for my "special day."
So it looks like next Monday I have free food for the entire day. Here is the plan:
- I'll start with my free coffee drink at Caribou Coffee
- Followed by breakfast at MiMi's Cafe ($10 off $20 purchase)
- I'll enjoy lunch either at at O'Charley ($5 of $20 purchase) or Red Robin for a free gourmet burger of my choice
- I'll feast on dinner at Brio Tuscan Grille ($10 off with purchase of entree)
- And I'll finish the night with dessert at Dairy Queen where I get a free 16 oz. Blizzard (with the purchase of another blizzard)
I'm full just thinking about it. Thanks to the Freebie Blogger for blogging about all these great offers.