So, I've decided to once again start writing my imPRessions but instead of feeling like I have to do it, I'll do it more when I'm inspired to do it. That way I'll enjoy it more. So, I may be inspired to write on columbus imPRessions a multiple times a week, once a week, or maybe just a couple times a month. But when I'm inspired I'll be sure to jot my imPRessions on my site.
During my pause I've actually been really busy so I thought I'd catch you up on a few things:
- Still busy writing, LOTS of writing. I am enjoying being the Columbus Nonprofit Business Examiner and have written quite a few articles. I'm still a writer for Columbus Underground writing the Philanthropy Friday feature article every other week. I'm also writing on The Greatest City Of All Blog writing listings to bring attention to non-profit events and programs in Columbus and central Ohio.
- I've been enjoying being a foodie. This month I was invited to a special tasting at Donatos Pizza where I was one of the first to test their new delicious Hand-Tossed pizza! At the tasting I had the pleasure of meeting Donatos founder, Jim Grote and his daughter. It so great to know that good pizza is made by great people! I highly recommend trying the new Hand-Tossed pepperoni pizza. My favorite because the pepperoni is slightly larger and spicier. Mixed with the sweet sauce and mozzarella cheese it's mouthwatering! Also, this month I went to a social media meet-up hosted by TasteCasting at Kogen's. Kogen's is a tasty Japanese sushi restaurant owned by the Pi family.
- Quite a bit of my time was preparing and presenting a speech to associations on "Using social media to spread your message." The past month I presented at the Ohio Benefit Bank annual meeting to all Second Harvest Foodbank associates. The next couple months I will be presenting across the state for the Ohio Credit Union Media Training on the same topic.
- My work with columbus imPRessions is picking up. I've done a couple small PR projects, submitted lots of quotes for possible new projects, am currently working on an RFP for a project that I'm very excited about (I'll tell you more about that later), and was just hired to do the marketing and PR for two groups in the food industry.
- Lastly, I've been spending more time with In-Kind Connection. I've created a Facebook fan page - please become a fan, and I have been adding quite a few non-profits needs and haves. Just my little way to help the greater good.
As you can see, my break really wasn't a break at all. But I love being busy and have been enjoying everything. The pause button is off and I've once again hit the play button on columbus imPRessions.
I'll be posting my imPRessions soon!